Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It is So Easy To Get Distracted

Hi there, I hope you are all having a great week. I realized today that I have become the victim of distraction and that is probably why I am not making any money online just yet.

You remember me telling you that the idea was that I would create a new product that would help people just like me to make a decent income online. I also shared how I have created a few small niche sites as a means of testing that method of list building and income generation. You can check them out here:

Can Ghosts Hurt You
You Empower Life
Winning Work On Elance

Now none of these have been overly successful yet - I am getting a bit of free traffic to the sites but figure I have a lot to learn about page conversion and things like that. To that end I have been signing up for, and in some cases paying for information from other marketers on how to make this a success.

The problem is that this has now become my main time waster - I have over 200 (!!!!!) reports and ebooks on my hard drive, with more than 50% of them waiting to be read. Having the information is fine - but there isn't any point in it at all if I don't take some action on the things that I am learning.

So I am going to take advantage of the one skill I know I have in spades and am going to write an ebook/report on how anybody can learn to write about any niche topic anytime, quickly and easily. It is an idea that has been brewing in my head for a little while - the key is getting it all down on paper before I get distracted by something else :) If you are interested in learning more about this project (which should be finished by the end of the week if I stay focused) then simply add your contact details to the comments section below and I will email you when I have got it sorted - or check me out on Twitter.com - Just look for "wisecrone333".

Don't forget to leave a link on your comments so I can see what you are doing.

Have a great day
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment