Friday, July 31, 2009

Tried Something New Today

Hi everyone,

I thought I would try something new today - you know how you are always getting those emails that tell you that you have to have your own website if you want to make any decent money online? Well after sifting through roughly 150 of them this morning I decided to take two of them up on their "Free Offer".

The first one I clicked into was through an Internet Marketer, Richard Legg. Now I have to admit that I do read most of his emails because he does offer some really good free advice to newbies. In this email he was promoting a new site, set up for free, where the affiliate made 100% of any sales made through the site.

I have noticed there a lot of these offers around now, where marketers will let a lesser priced product be sold by affiliates for 100% commission - they make their money through people signing up on their list, OTO and upgrades. The only costs involved in this venture were for domain name and hosting and as I had managed to score for myself the domain name "Real Work Real Money.com" just yesterday and I have unlimited domain name hosting with Hostgator.com I thought why not try this offer and see what happens.

You can check out the website I got for free through http://www.realworkrealmoney.com - that is all that is on that site at the moment. I will let you know if I have any luck with it.

I have also been taking up the offers from some internet marketers and replying to their emails letting them know the ways their products can help me in my own internet marketing efforts. I have had replies from four of them this week and I have to tell you that I am really thrilled with the helpful comments I have had about some of my early web efforts.

You can comment too - just check out http://www.canghostshurtyou.com or http://www.youempowerlife.com or of course http://www.realworkrealmoney.com and let me know in the comments section below what you think. And don't forget to leave a link for me to view - I would love to see what you are doing.

Have a great day
Lisa :)

P.S. I just remembered the second thing I tried today was a traffic link site - will tell you my stories about that tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment