Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Learning Curve is Getting Steeper

Hi there,

Well yesterday was yet another learning curve, but I am so proud of myself - I actually created and uploaded a new website all on my own and it only took all day and most of the night :) You can check out my results at http://www.youempowerlife.com.
You may remember I was having real trouble with my ghost hunting site getting the paypal buttons to work and even getting it to load properly. Well I decided that rather than pay for hosting on Godaddy.com (that I still love for hosting by the way) I decided to upgrade my Hostgator account - for an extra dollar I upgraded from the smallest account to the next one up (Baby I think he called it) which allows me to host as many domains as I like.
I must make a note here too that the support guy at Hostgator was really helpful in light of my lack of technologica knowledge and I strongly recommend their services.
So to date I have three sites up; I have posted articles about my ghost hunting site on four different article directories in a bid to drive traffic and so now I am off to bed to think of some more traffic ideas that can help get my offers in the faces of the people who will appreciate them
No Sales Yet
No Subscribers Yet
But I can feel things are going to change for the better real soon
Once again your comments, any advice and your weblinks of course are always appreciated
Will catch you later
Lisa
Winstone Churchill once said "Success is going from failure to failure with enthusiasm" - that is so very true :)

No comments:

Post a Comment