Saturday, August 1, 2009

I had the greatest time on Warrior Forum

Hi again,

I know, two posts in the one day but I have been so busy today and there were things I felt I had to share because if you are a newbie following me on this then any information I can share can make your journey that much easier :)

I think I mentioned I had joined up with the Warrior Forum a few days ago and although I had only looked at what they had to offer initially (and that is a lot I can tell you) today I decided I wasn't going to just "lurk" anymore but actually start participating in the forum itself. My decision came just after I had a rather disappointing experience with another internet marketer (see my next post for details about that) and I was determined to seek out some genuine people who were making money online and start looking for advice from people who were successful at what I wanted to do. Made sense really :)

The Warrior Forum has literally thousands of threads posted on all sorts of different topics. I started off in the internet marketing section, honestly believing I didn't have anything to contribute, but I was surprised to see a mix of newbies and experts alike. I posted comments (well my opinions really) on about seven different threads and felt really pleased with myself.

But the Warrior Forum is not just about internet marketing there are some great threads on other topics as well. They have a motivating section which I thought was a really good idea where people discussed what they thought of success and things like that - I even managed to get in a post about ghosts although I did not want to seem like I was promoting my own products and site so I just mentioned that I had seen ghosts so did believe they existed and stuff like that. I even had a bit of a cry when a member had made some really cute submissions about dogs and I thought back to the two dogs I had that had to be put down last year.

I could not get over what a great community the Warrior Forum is - it is free to join and it is really easy to use. I laughed, learned, listened and cried all in the space of a few hours and you can guarantee I will be back on the forum again real soon - I think I should make it an important part of my daily routine :)

Click on any of the Warrior Forum links in this post - it is not an affiliate site or anything so I am not trying to get you to buy anything from the links - I honestly think you will enjoy it especially if you are a newbie like me and I hope to see you on there.


Catch you soon
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment