Thursday, August 27, 2009

RE: Traffic Submission Services Don't Work, or do they?

Hi there,

Thanks for popping back to see me. I have been a bit lax in updating my posts lately as I have been struggling to get traffic to my sites - man it is not easy.

What made me a little mad and frustrated was that I signed up for a place called "IPostAd.com" that will submit your adverts to more than 2000 safelists with apparently more than 3 million members. They will also submit adverts to almost 300,000 ffa sites, more than 90 search engines and members links. I have spent two days setting the thing up and blasted my adverts last night confident that even if I had not made any sales I would have got some decent traffic figures.

HAHA - what a laugh. I used two of my sites through the IPostAd site - my Real Work Real Money one and a new site I just got finished yesterday - Five Dollar Guides.com (more about that below). This afternoon I went and checked my traffic stats and guess what - I had the lowest traffic figure for RWRM that I have had for in the past month and a grand total of just five people went to the Five Dollar Guide site - those are honestly the worst figures I have had for the RWRM site since I launched it :)

Still I am not going to pull out of this traffic submission business just yet - I pad $12 for a month's worth of service so I am going to continue to use it for another couple of weeks at least - I will let you know if I see any improvements.

Yes my new Five Dollar Guide site is now up and running. It is a site that sells predominantly ebooks on all sorts of different topics - at the moment there are over 200 books available for immediate download: all priced at the affordable rate of...you guessed it...just $5. There are some really good titles in there but I am still looking for more.

This is where you come in - if you know of any writer that has an ebook they want to sell online then send them over to me. I will host selected ebooks for a one time fee of $20 and pay the authors $4 for every book sold (they will be sold at $5 of course). I am putting a lot of time and money into promoting this site, so tell your friends (or yourself of course) to get in early. You can learn more about this at http://www.fivedollarguides.com/about.php

I read on the Warrior Forum last night that people are still making some really decent money (over $100 A DAY) simply using article marketing and selling affiliate products. Obvoiusly there is a bit more to it than that, but I have decided to give it a try for myself and hey, you will be updated on how I am doing.

In the meantime don't forget to leave me a comment - it helps your backlinks and mine - and I will write again soon.

To your success
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment